Even if it takes longer,
taking the right track will take us further.
E.LAND has been striving to become a company trusted by customers, dealers
and partner companies through ethical management.
We will continue to fulfill our social responsibilities to become a model company in the community.
E.LAND Code of Ethics
- Gain love and trust from customers by showing them respect and providing values that impress our customers.
- Observe laws and business standards applied to management philosophy and business activities.
- Neither engage in unfair practices nor pursue private interests against our partners for fair and transparent business transactions.
- Do not ask for or receive any money, gifts, entertainment, reward, solicitation, convenience from partner companies.
- Never unjustly acquire or privately borrow the assets, goods, and funds of the company and partners.
- Do not divulge any information or secrets of customers and business partners.
- Show mutual respect and use courteous language among partners and employees.
- Avoid any involvement in disgraceful incidents such as indecent lifestyle and sexual harassment to live righteously and frugally.
- Provide opportunities to grow without discrimination of sex and origin, and bear the responsibility for the outcome.
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent possible accident for customer safety.